• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest 2013

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just got home and figured I'd kick this off. We had a great time this year. It sure was a uniquely enlightening event this year. My late model did fairly well but the conditions being what they were on the trails a few performance problems surfaced with my rig. Which will be a top priority for me to fix. So, not wanting to hold up the group Sat. Beth and I took a trek to a local cave with water fall to cool down during the hot day.
unepy8y3.jpg

Adam of specfab with his brother Nathan stepped way up and cooked an awesome dinner for everyone of burgers, hotdogs, chilli and tots. Specfab (adam) and his bro. Nathan (monkeyboy) are awesome guys that are really all in for this chapter and helping out a lot. Be sure to show some support to specfab for all they do throught the year and be sure to attend one of their hosted meet & greets.

We had good turnout and it was great to see some old faces as well as some new ones.

And who could forget the after raffle festivities....... not me.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and really making this event so great.

:thumbup:

I thought the place for the trip report is here in the trip reports.

Perhaps we can make it so?

Last edited:
Figured I would at least post the link, since a couple people have already started posting pictures there. Thats where all the info for the event is anyways, and when it comes time to archive the event in the "past events section" thats what will go in it - that whole thread. I would say keep all the pics with all the event info in the events section. But I dont see a problem with people posting stuff here too....we'll just make sure everything is cross-linked so it can be referenced later.

Back