• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.0 rods, free to a good home

watrousmark

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 4.0 rods that I did not use on my 4.7 build, they're already sized and honed, 5.875", they can be had in Antioch anytime. Feel free to call me in the afternoon or evening. six-15-828-seven- four 63. Mark

Well, we were going to start on his build really soon, like in a month or so. If you don't need them then I'll definitely take them. Shoot me a PM and I'll send you some money to pay for the shipping.

Tyler, if you are going to get them, perhaps I can figure out how to get them before I set out on my way to Ed's and then send them down to Chattanooga with Dan. I'm setting out in the morning around 7. I could route myself to go to the south side of Antioch, if Watrousmark can meet me somewhere en route.

Ah... good catch there.

Yeah Tim is wanting to use the KB pistons with the 4.0 length rods so these won't work.

Back