• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Browns Camp 24th & 25th

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Due to a lack of interest, plans have changed.

Friday morning we will meet at the Mcdonalds in northplains. (Glenco Rd.) 9 ish. Hit the road at 9:30am.

If anyone from Washington is planning on going Friday morning and would like to meet up somewhere B4 northplains, send me a PM and we'll set up a place.

For those of you heading to Browns Camp saturday, we will come down to the gravel barn at the entrance at 930am to meet up.

If anyone plans on coming later than that PM me and we can work out another time and place.

Planning on heading back to town late afternoon Saturday.

mojojojo said:
Due to a lack of interest, plans have changed.

Friday morning we will meet at the Mcdonalds in northplains. (Glenco Rd.) 9 ish. Hit the road at 9:30am.

If anyone from Washington is planning on going Friday morning and would like to meet up somewhere B4 northplains, send me a PM and we'll set up a place.

For those of you heading to Browns Camp saturday, we will come down to the gravel barn at the entrance at 930am to meet up.

If anyone plans on coming later than that PM me and we can work out another time and place.

Planning on heading back to town late afternoon Saturday.

Sounds good to me, I will see you there!! 9:00 at the NorthPlain's McDonalds!

IXNAYXJ said:
Holy Crap! A Max sighting!!!

tt hads bin a loong tim since you on teh interweb hav bin, max ware werr u?

-----Matt-----

Inside edition is gonna pay huge money for these. it's like the next best thing to big foot. But as requested, here he is the infamouse MADMAX!!! (and a pretty sweet rig at that)

Max at the snow covered Cruchers
000_0047.jpg

000_0046.jpg

000_0045.jpg

000_0044.jpg

There you have it boys. first there was nessy, then there was sasquach, and now...MADMAX! photographic evidence!

But seriously, was nice to meet ya MAX. will do it again soon.

here are the rest...
100_0718.jpg

100_0716.jpg

100_0717.jpg

100_0715.jpg

100_0714.jpg
]
100_0712.jpg

100_0711.jpg

000_0056.jpg

000_0055.jpg

000_0054.jpg

000_0053.jpg

000_0052.jpg

000_0051.jpg

000_0050.jpg

Had a blast guys! the snow was a huge bonus. was nice to meet a few more new faces. stay tuned for a few more pics and a video or two.

Sniggs said:
Thanks, Rod!

Looks like you guys had fun.

I had a blast! one of the best trips i've been on. The snow made everything ten times better. met some great people also. I really enjoyed the Josh and Dave comedy hour around the fire Saturday morning. Laughing my a** off warmed me right up.

Where are the rest of the pic's and videos guys ?

looks like yall had a lot of fun.

Once again another fun trip, the snow wasn't really a surprise the amount was. It was fun though, made things interesting. Friday night was downright cold, but we managed to have some fun :chef:. It was nice meeting and wheeling with new people. As usual I picked up some tips and tricks to try out next time. Had a smooth ride home after the snow was removed from my rim. I did receive some carnage though... I now no longer have a passenger side rain gutter. Im sure its laying somewhere between Camas and Browns.

Pictures will be up soon

Dustin

Back