• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aero Exhaust on "2 Guys Garage"

1991XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Did anyone happen to catch the "2 Guys Garage" with Aero Exhaust? Man apparently those mufflers help out A LOT! I'm thinking about putting one on my 03 Dodge Hemi now....what does eveyone think? Look like a very quality product too!

IMO not any better than any other muffler out there. Two guys garage will endorse anything they get paid to endorce(sp?). I try like hell not to watch that show but sometimes shit happens lol, I have never seen them talk bad about anything ever.

im pretty doubtful anything can be any substantial amount free flowing than a flowmaster. There is just very little in a flowmaster, i have never heard of this muffler system but check your wallet first to make sure your not getting shaken down for a bling bolt on.

Also most "mufflers" , and cat back exhausts dont help a ton unless you do a full exhaust as in header, larger pipes with mandrel bends, new cat, and a high flow exhaust like flowmaster or magnaflow.

If it costs substantially more than borla, magnaflow, flowmaster i say its not worth it

They say to weld it on and its the UROC muffler too. Apparently an OE muffler has 180kbs of backflow, Flowmaster has 46kbs of backflow where as this Aero has .2kbs of backflow....that's a lot less in my opinion

Back