• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***XJ Unibody Frame Stiffeners (Front Section) are here!***

Iron Rock Off Road

NAXJA Forum User
Introductory price $109.99

We are excited to announce that we have released our XJ uniframe stiffeners (front section.)

Use this with our without our center section. It extends from you front lower control arm mount to the front bumper. It is the only one on the market which extends the entire length, wraps underneath the uniframe and retains all factory uniframe holes. Includes fish plate to tie the center and front section together.

Features-
-10 gauge steel
-Weld on design
-Plug weld holes
-Retains access to all uniframe holes
-Includes fish plate

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/11195.html

Front%20stiffeners_2_800x326.jpg

Last edited:
Any kind of a package deal being planned for both fronts and centers?

Will the shipping be cheaper if both are purchased together?

How do these fit with after market or home built bumpers that tie in with the steering box? Or do we just need to cut them to fit our bumper configuration.

These look like the best pre-fab on the market. Very interested.

I just spent the day installing these. It took a bit of work but I work alone. It would be much easier with a helper. The hardest part was squeezing my front bumper back in place. Tight!
Took a drive down my very bumpy dirt road and....

This is the best thing I have done to tighten up the ride and steering of my jeep!
I have the center section stiffeners and I have weld in rockers but I really think that the front stiffeners have made the most improvement.

It is a 2001 jeep with about 98000 miles but it is only driven for fun so most of those miles are off road.

I just spent the day installing these. It took a bit of work but I work alone. It would be much easier with a helper. The hardest part was squeezing my front bumper back in place. Tight!
Took a drive down my very bumpy dirt road and....

This is the best thing I have done to tighten up the ride and steering of my jeep!
I have the center section stiffeners and I have weld in rockers but I really think that the front stiffeners have made the most improvement.

It is a 2001 jeep with about 98000 miles but it is only driven for fun so most of those miles are off road.

Thanks for the feedback Westernhunter! Both the front and center sections are flying off the shelf. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!

Back