• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ overhead console grey 97+ with wire & sensors $150 SD

dirtweazle

NAXJA Forum User
Grey overhead console in fine condition. Included is metal roof bracket, wire harness, 2x temp sensors with connectors and when removed I cut the headliner backboard so you cold pattern al the cutouts properly. Don’t need it after I redid my headliner and tablet install. No shipping. Not separating any parts. Got pics, PM back.. Located in N San Diego.

GTJamgZ.jpg

S8nCFbH.jpg

qiTxAlo.jpg

When I installed the Overhead Console in my '98; there were specific years the factory harness connectors would fit.
The harness will fit ALL if you cut off the connector and spliced in to the existing harness or swapped over the pins to your connector.
From the pictures you have posted above; it appears yours was removed from a '98.
Here are pics of the different types of the console wiring harness throughout the years (97-01).
These are the ends that plug into the Jeep (behind the passenger kick panel); the console ends are all identical.

Top is 97
next is 98
then 99
and last is 00-01 (the only years that shared the same OHC wiring).

All can be made to work with other years (97-01) with some modification.

wiringharness97_98_99and00thru01.jpg

Last edited:
Back