• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Glen Helen MX Nationals 9/12

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone else going? I'll be there for work, but feel free to say hi when ya see me. I'll be the guy running around in the blue Showa shirt. Chances are, I'll be confined to the pits all day, but I'm planning on sneaking off for the 450 motos.

What do they call the 450cc class now?
Whos running Showa nowadays? Honda?
Don't you wish they could find a way to run the GH National during the
winter? They used to run the World GP at Carlsbad during the summer, but we normaly got the ocean breeze...not so at Glen Helen!
Rick R

Jump This said:
What do they call the 450cc class now?
Whos running Showa nowadays? Honda?
Don't you wish they could find a way to run the GH National during the
winter? They used to run the World GP at Carlsbad during the summer, but we normaly got the ocean breeze...not so at Glen Helen!
Rick R

They call the 450s the "motocross" class, and the 250f's the "lites". A lot of teams run Showa these days, but the factory teams are Honda and Suzuki. It is going to be hotter than dog chit out there this weekend. I'm looking forward to it. But thankfully, it's the season ender. After that it's the MXdN, which thankfully, I do not have to attend this year.

Back