• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welding fabricator???

Rocketman

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to put a flat bed on the sushi wagon and have the design of EXACTLY what I want it to look like. Looks simple enough. DAMN, I wish I could MIG weld!!

Simple, mostly 1.25 or 1.5 sq tube. Someone point me in the right direction. Steelman, Gil, Kid...

BTW, I'm asking you guys because the "Yota" forums are filled with a bunch of know nothing kids. MOST just bling their trucks and 4Runners and don't wheel at all. The wheeling contingent is mostly out West with CA as the Mecca so to speak.

Hmmmm, maybe Brian of JCR or AJ in Iowa.... forgot about those guys.

tube1.jpg

tube2.jpg

tube3.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man I really like that. I have an 94 I plan on fixen up some time . I have just been to involved in the xj. I may know some one but he is no pro. Just pretty handy with a welder.

There are 4x4 shops around, surely not as much as in California. Toyotas are sure popular out in Cali that's for sure. With their easy dual t-case conversions and the resulting low gearing...makes them great rock crawlers.

We have to get a work weekend together and get some of our projects done that need a little assistance. Having an extra hand around sure helps and asking the misses sure can cost you so much in the end!!! :roflmao:

Troy

Wow looks good JCOffroad! Nice XJ bumpers and sliders too!

Last edited:
Brian... that bed rocks as do all of your products.

For any of you newer members that haven't heard of JCR Offroad, they make great XJ products and have unreal pricing. They have the BEST prices on doing regears as well in the Midwest IMHO.

Prices in Chicago are 2 to 3 times what Brian charges.

We also are working on becoming one of the fastest turn arounds on bumpers too :) corner the market lol.

I had a lot of fun building that bed, I was very pleased with the way it turned out. We can build them on a comanchee as well.

jcroffroad said:
We can build them on a comanchee as well.

don't think I hadn't thought of that ;)

as soon as I get the dimensions right on my plans I'll be sending them to you.

Back