• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm not dead!

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member

Believe it or not I'm not dead and I still exist! I think I'll go for a walk. Still been busy with work, all of those folks who were able to do COVID projects during the shutdown and all and I was busier than ever despite the curtailed travel schedule.

I did make a change though. In February I finally broke down and leaped into the future:
attachment.php

2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel

Fun truck, beat it up a little at SoCal Fest but haven't gotten it out in the dirt as much as I'd like. I'll tell you I feel every one of those +36" in wheelbase over an XJ! (I still have the red Jeep, of course.)

Keep on going, SoCal. I'll help where I can. I keep saying work's gotta calm down at some point but so far that hasn't happened! Maybe this is what getting old is, eh?

IMG_3175.jpg

I knew you were still alive! Saw you at SCF for the first time in what seems like forever...

Gladiator... yes, he was.

You don't happen to have any neighbors who are stockpiling fireworks do you? Any chance you could get the bomb squad to knock that house down for free?

I had no clue.

Still not much into reading the instructions, though, I see.

:D

Last edited:
Back