• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shirts!

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Folks! We still have shirts left. Shirts are grey and are the hanes beefy brand.
2vwfqxg.jpg

ev6qfl.jpg

Shirts are $15 and I don't think shipping will be more then a buck or two. Please order extras as there is still plenty left!!

GrimmJeeper said:
i want one but i dont want to walk around being a poser :rattle:
You're not going to be a poser. You're going to help the club recover $ that it spent last minute getting shirts. Please order even if you did not attend the event ;)

Kejtar said:
You're not going to be a poser. You're going to help the club recover $ that it spent last minute getting shirts. Please order even if you did not attend the event ;)

In that case, how do I order? Got a medium?

And I was hoping to participate in the event via drunk dial, but I guess you guys lost my # ...

:D

Kejtar said:
i want to help :D paypal ok? colors?

I reckon I can get an XL from ya

paypal address: [email protected] and lets say $16 shipped.

So far I have
Sequoia 1 L
Lesslimted 1 M
Grimm size unknown
Ramsey 1 XL

Paypal your payment to the address above along with the shipping info and I"ll send out the shirts. Those who are local, they are $15 for pickup from OC, CA or neighbourhod.

Last edited:
1XL remi. i'll PM you.

edit: you have a full pm box!

payment sent, my address is on my paypal.

Last edited:
Hey Remi,

You got mine, right?

I will hook-up with you this week or this coming weekend.

Gie me a call and let me know when I can come by.

Thanks!

BTW, 2 extra-large shirts please!

rpraterxj said:
Hey Remi,

You got mine, right?

I will hook-up with you this week or this coming weekend.

Gie me a call and let me know when I can come by.

Thanks!

BTW, 2 extra-large shirts please!
Robert: 2 XL. Give me heads up whenever you wanna come by. I should be home every night this week except Monday.

Can we pay you in cash in person or just through Paypal?

XL Please.

paypal'd ya ;)

Back