• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff, XJ and TJ

desertjeeper

NAXJA Member #1195
I have a few things to get rid of all prices are plus boxing and shipping, of course you are welcome to come get them as well.

PICS OF STUFF

New RE extended rear brake line (came with a 4.5" kit) $25

New RE X-case drop kit (came with the 4.5" kit) $5

Transfer case skid from early XJ (I think it was an '86) $10

Nearly new set of stock control arms off of A '01 TJ with 600 miles $25

Nearly new stock front brake lines off of the '01 TJ with 600 miles $5

Caster adjusting cam bolts and cam washers. These were purchased from Jeep dealer for the TJ but never used, They may work on a late model XJ since they use the same axle, not sure though, they will not work on my '90. $15

Set of MJ shackles (gives about 3/4" lift), the picture is of one XJ and one MJ but you will get two MJs. $20

Coil spacers that measure 1 7/8", black, these were on my XJ for about 5-6 months, $20 for the set.

One 10 spoke 5X7 Jeep alloy wheel from a '90XJ, this thing is perfect, it still has the original spare tire mounted on it from the factory, it appears to have never been driven on. Make me an offer but shipping will probably make this expensive.

There is other stuff in the pictures not listed here, it is all for sale, just let me know if you want any of the other stuff.

I have deleted pictures of all the items that have been sold.

Things sold so far:

RE brake line
x-case drop
MJ shackles
Caster adjusting bolts
The shocks that were pictured are gone.
I also have two people interested in the spacers so they are probably gone but I don't have a confirmation yet.

Back