• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT: 23' Performance Trailer

XJ4PINOY

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all. Wanted to see if I can get any interest on a trade. Long story short.....I bought a 23' trailer to haul my XJ around and am finding out that it's more than what I need. I'm looking to trade for a smaller 16' trailer that will be more of what I need.
Here is what I have:
IM001659.JPG

It's a 23' Performance Trailer
-3500lb Dual axles w/brakes both axles
-Dove tail
-ramps with pockets
-5 lugs
-Tires 7.00 x 15LT
-Set up for weight distribution
-Set up for anti-sway

You can easily fit two rigs on it. I trailered my XJ and my buds Sami with it. Pulled great!
Im001661.jpg

http://www.jeepcrazed.com/zj4pinoy/pics/Other/Im001662.jpg

Like I said i'm looking for something smaller for just my XJ.
I'm located in Southern Indiana.
E-mail me at [email protected] or you can post here.

Thanks,
Eric

How much does it weigh? Looks like it would be just barely too short to fit 2 XJ's on it, eh?

Sean

OneTonXJ said:
How much does it weigh? Looks like it would be just barely too short to fit 2 XJ's on it, eh?

Sean

Sorry I really don't know the weight of it. My guess would be around 2000-2500 lbs. I don't know about 2 XJ's fitting on it. When I trailered the Sami and XJ, the XJ's rear tires were sitting at the start of the dove tail. I had about a foot to a foot and a half more of space.

This would be a great trailer for those who haul more than just one rig or a rig and parts (tires), because of the anti-sway set up and weight distribution.

Back