• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tons of jeep parts for sale, lift parts, steering, interior, exterior, etc

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
all parts located downtown. I need to unload this stuff fast if possible.
parting out a 2 door
text cell 925 759 7593

old man emu rear shocks too, 26" extended, they come with some neat looking bar pin eliminators on them.
80$ obo

factory roof rack in good shape- free

SOLD to Brent and Zac
all metal radiator
40$

SOLD to Marcus
rear bump stops
20$

Last edited:
What year front clip? If it's 97+ I'll bite.

The bumper is home brew thats why its so cheap. Ill get pics up later today on everything

See you later alpha quip

gas skid and ARB compressor sold
shocks and coils sold
lap belts sold

old man emu rear shocks too, 26" extended, they come with some neat looking bar pin eliminators on them.
80$ obo

old man emu shocks 26" long rears, with BPE looking things
60$ obo

x1ujLkEl.jpg

E5Tz9Frl.jpg

rubicon express weld on super joint
20$
w3NZCmVl.jpg

I93lsqpl.jpg

winch bumper
KjrU7vQl.jpg

Last edited:
front bumps:
asJ9BjCl.jpg

rear bumps:

TyaLeSGl.jpg

I also have (4) 35" BFG all terrains mounted and balanced on 17" rims. some nice looking back steelies. Ill throw in 4 - 1" wheel spacer with them for fun
450$

5lZA5RCl.jpg

Last edited:
Did I read some 2x6 steel for sale before?

not anyone . its not cost or time effective to remove it. the jeep is leaving tomorrow in the AM to PNP.

Ahh ok, thanks man. I appreciate the answer. Was tempted about it for a rear bumper but your probably right because of time

yeah the 2x6 rocker replacement is fully welded to the thing, so it would take a ton of cutoff wheels and way too much time to sell it for a huge loss. better to just leave them on the rig.

if you need to purchase tube for your rig I have plenty of 2.5x2.5 .250 square for sale, and some 2x2 square, and some 2x4 .120 wall rectangular tube for sale. let me know if you need some.

yeah the 2x6 rocker replacement is fully welded to the thing, so it would take a ton of cutoff wheels and way too much time to sell it for a huge loss. better to just leave them on the rig.

if you need to purchase tube for your rig I have plenty of 2.5x2.5 .250 square for sale, and some 2x2 square, and some 2x4 .120 wall rectangular tube for sale. let me know if you need some.
Thanks man, I will measure and text ya!

Yeah Sam. I attempted to cut those sliders out but the way he mounted them was brutal and they weren't going anywhere lol

Jon you still have those rear bumps?

yeah these rear bumps are the nicest bolt on ones I've seen yet since they bolt to the factory location instead of having to fab something up.

the tires are technically 315/70/17 by the way , and price drop to 400$ obo with the wheel spacers. 350$ without.

Also have the gauge cluster from this 1994. the Non- idiot light version. Ill do 15$ or offer.

factory roof rack - 10$ or make offer

Red Top optima from late 2014
It wont hold a charge but it could be fixable maybe ??????
10$

Last edited:
Back