• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt-a-Road Poll for September

Days I would like to participate in the Adopt-a-Road

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
We have to do the second run before the end of September. Vote for the days you can participate. The day(s) with the most votes set the schedule.

The poll is multiple choice, vote for all the days you can participate.

Last edited:
I voted for the 26th on the off-chance I can make it. My work team is going to rent ATV's/UTV's on Thurs the 24th and running all around the Spring Creek/Saxon Mountain area.

If my Zuk survives, and the wife allows..... I may join this run.

I voted for the 26th on the off-chance I can make it. My work team is going to rent ATV's/UTV's on Thurs the 24th and running all around the Spring Creek/Saxon Mountain area.

If my Zuk survives, and the wife allows..... I may join this run.
DOH!!! Not the switchbacks above Georgetown??? As you descend those switchbacks, your your skivvies will crawl up your crack, your berries will feel constrained, you will see my face and think: "NUT WEDGIE!!!" Don't say I didn't warn you. :D

All that aside, it would be really cool to see you at the Adopt-a-Road. I hope the bumps don't tear you up too much...

Yeah I don't know that we'll ascend the switchbacks as the group will be using rented ATV/UTV's and will have to return to the tow rigs.

It's a Samurai....... of course the bumps will be.....annoying. :laugh:

Unfortunately I'm out.

The Zuk has a flat tire after yesterdays run and at the end of the day, the steering was pretty sloppy so those issues would need fixed and I haven't the time before tomorrow.

Beyond that...... manual steering and 4-wheeling = the suck. Damn near broke my thumbs with the violent steering wheel jerking....... And, my big arse doesn't fit in the damn thing. Need to fab up brackets to move the seat back, my legs can't endure a day of wheeling all crammed in there.

But she did run great and climbs like a mountain goat.........

Back