• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make your camping reservations now!

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
The time has come to make your camping reservations for SoCalFest. As usual we will be unofficially taking over a portion of Serrano Campgrounds. Since we are not able to reserve a loop of our own you need to place your reservation early so we can fill that loop up.

Our group will be in the furthest back loop, the Evening Star loop, in order to keep us away from other campers (although we'll still have to keep the volume down). Just go to Recreation.gov and reserve your space for Serrano Campground (the link should take you directly there). Select a site between 067 - 101 to stay in our loop. If that loop fills up overflow to the Lake View loop, sites 103 - 132.

Here is a summary for the more ADD folks...

Main Camp: Serrano Campgrounds
Sites to Reserve: 067 - 101 (Evening Star Loop) or if full 103 - 132 (Lake View Loop)
Reservations: Recreation.gov
Base Camp (dinner, raffle, etc): Sites 081/082 and 084/084 (two doubles)

Remember that you must have all vehicles parked on pavement at all times in Serrano, this rule is strictly enforced. Your registration fee includes one vehicle and trailer per single site, passes for one additional vehicle are available for a nominal fee. Pets must be on leashes and if your dog leaves it behind you pick it up! Also the speed limit on the camp road is slow and enforced. Last checkout time is somewhere around noon, when we are on site I will see if we can get that relaxed for Sunday but no promises.

Let's follow the rules and keep Serrano staff on our side! The more they like us the more freedom we'll have.

I got 71 for Thurs -Sun, I am probably going to have a small trailer and then one other friend with me. Looks like all the doubles are booked already! who got them all?

I got 71 for Thurs -Sun, I am probably going to have a small trailer and then one other friend with me. Looks like all the doubles are booked already! who got them all?

Camp NAXJA is spread out between 81/82 and 84/85.

I/We/RWK Haus Supply, will be in 92/93...

Back