• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift parts, stock parts, lots of parts!

Jared

NAXJA Forum User
Here's a bunch of my RME ads, condensed into one handy reference.

RENIX era...Alternator, A/C compressor, water pump, head, brake parts, A/C condenser, so so radiator, fan, etc, whatever you want cheap. Like $5 per piece you pull. I have several tools available and compressed air. Located in Ogden area. Will be going to scrap within 2 weeks.
Complete NP231 from an earlier XJ with an auto and 4.0L. I have driven the XJ a very limited number of miles but the 4WD worked fine and seemed to shift fine as well. Bone stock, and actually still bolted up. Will pull. Located in Ogden area. $100
I have a complete set of axles, ready to bolt in, with ebrake cables on the rear. Front hi pinion D30, rear semifloater D35. Very stock axles with 4.10's... probably stock Dana gears. They came on an XJ I bought and am now parting out. Will seperate. Located in Ogden area.

$200 for front axle, $100 for rear axle, $250 if you buy both!
Four 33x12.50R15 BFG AT's on 15x10" black wheels, 5 on 4.5". Even wear and about 70% tread remaining. Located in Ogden area. Please don't ask for pictures, everybody knows what these tires and wheels look like. They really are evenly worn and have about 70% tread. Good condition. Located in Ogden area. $200

Good condition parts:
-Hood $10
-Grill and headlight surrounds $10
-Rear hatch $10
-Glass $5 per panel you pull
-Generously trimmed front fenders $5 ea

Crappy condition parts:
-Doors (power windows/locks mostly work) have rust $5 each

Filthy carpet is available, whole dash, gauges, center console, map lights, seatbelts, gas tank fully intact with pump etc, etc. all for cheap/free if you pull it.
These are just stock shackles which have been extended by welding on additional material. I made them just to get me by until I got some aftermarket ones, but they actually turned out to be good for off road use. They are not pretty, but they are cheap and work well. Located in Ogden area. $10
8" XJ leafs. Bolted on but never used... decided on less lift for the wife. I'm pretty sure they are Big Offroad brand, but I've had them for ages and really can't remember for certain. They are basically in new condition. Located in Ogden area. $150

Coils shipped to 27215?

I'd really like to not ship anything. I'm reeealy strapped for time right now and boxing/shipping takes time. We'll see if they don't sell locally for just a while.

Thanks,
Jared

The tires are sold!

At this point, I do not want to ship things, as that takes time. I have zero time.

Thanks,
Jared:patriot:

:rattle: :hang:

the grill and headlight surrounds, is that the whole front cowel or just those individual peices?

I'm interested in the leaves. PM Sent a few days ago.

Back