• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RocktoberFest '19 - Oct. 25-27

Made it home as well.

Had a great time as always. I didn't take many pictures, but I'll try to post up a few a bit later.

I want to thank Rich and Carol for letting me ride with them, and particularly for the most excellent meal they put on. Also, for providing plenty of firewood for a very nice fire each night, which allowed time for great conversation.

I also thank Eric for sharing his cabin. That came in especially handy last night, considering the amount of rain. It was very nice that held off until we were done with dinner and most of the campfire.

David Bricker / SYR

Absolutely great time! Weather was great, people were great, trails were great!
You are most welcome David, always great to see and talk with you, unquestionably.
Thanks to all who made it out, and it sounds so far that everyone made it home safely, always a concern with the rain that moved in overnight.

One thing....
Everyone please check yourselves over well. We discovered a deer tick on Carol this morning. Please do yourselves a favor and check well. Since she was in New York prior, its unknown where and when it latched on, but I thought everyone should know.
Rich

One thing....
Everyone please check yourselves over well. We discovered a deer tick on Carol this morning. Please do yourselves a favor and check well. Since she was in New York prior, its unknown where and when it latched on, but I thought everyone should know.
Rich

Great. It seems there is always some form of pestilence associated with Twin Grove. It's how I remember the various events. For a moment, I wasn't sure how to remember this one.

David Bricker / SYR

Thanks to all for coming out ... these events are what keep the enthusiasm alive, everybody that comes out contributes to the futre

That's exactly right, Eric, the events and wheeling aren't in and of themselves what keeps things going.
It's the PEOPLE! We have a great group of diehards, many of whom show up regardless of whether they have their rig with them or no. That says an awful lot.

And I'd be remiss if I didn't also give you a shout out for organizing the trail days. Most of us didn't have any prior experience with this park, so your knowledge was invaluable. Thank you Eric!

Rich

Agreed, Rich - Well done Eric for helping bring this together.

Back