• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

my day has been consisting of lots of reading about protons and neutrons and atoms and silicon crystals and all type of semiconductor stuff.

ugh

My day consisted of dove hunting followed by putting a tire on our pull behind bike kid wagon followed by a bike ride with the family followed by beer and Jack Daniels burgers on the grill.

Been a good weekend

12 more hours to go on working 6 shifts in 4 days...

mac 'money day is today' gyvr

Mowed the yard, washed the wife's van and cleaned out my truck bed today, to the extent of pulling out the drop-in liner and spraying out years of nastiness.

Truck shopping on CL for my brother, just bought a 5th wheel and is selling his Honda and buying a truck to pull it with. He's moving west in a few months. looking at 2500 chevy's. 8.1 comes with the allison, is the 6.0 the 4l80?

Well just finally got home from visiting Michigan. Was a long drive but lots of fun. Couldn't be any happier out of the ZJ. Even with 215,000 miles on the olé girl she still averaged around 19.3mpg for the 860 mile round trip. Plus there was a lot more comfort in the zj than the xj

I love my zj seats!

One of the best upgrades I did on my xj. One day I will get power lumbar/reclining hooked up.
Drove 400 some miles from the pan handle of Florida to Daytona beach. When we walked into our condo for the week, first thing I see is Atlantic Ocean. Tampa tomorrow for Busch gardens then two days of Daytona stuff.

Wish I had the jeep since this is a drive on beach, but double highway gas mileage is nice when driving around 2500 miles.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Spent yesterday and today at the lake:

10612671_10101510244829417_1372874102435767459_n.jpg

May have fallen asleep while floating in the lake this afternoon. Those who know me, know what the end result is...

got ugly jeep running today, sanded more floors, stained some floors, watched fireworks and had a philly cheese steak with curly fries. i'm spent. more sanding tomorrow and hopefully getting the jeep ready for an actual cruise. i guess i was right thinking the oil pump drive was off a tooth or two. motor fired right off after half a crank...

Labor of weekend complete...

Off to Columbus, oh for a work conference this afternoon for the rest of the week...

mac 'per diem' gyvr

Putting together my BOM and finalizing my suspension designs for Baja. I've racked up $800 in uniballs and heims for the front alone. No hardware, not material for construction, no consumables... But still cheaper than the polaris shit. Good thing the school is flipping the bill, they must really want us to win.

I wonder if they will notice If I sneak a couple sticks of DOM on the order... Hmmmmm.

Back