• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I have spent many hours texting people on here while Lar tried on clothes. Spent 6 hours of vacation in a Soma and Chico's in March, so long my battery went dead.
I would rather judge a nut Jack kicking contest than go clothes shopping.
My shirts come from HD stores I pass and my pants come from Farm and Fleet. I do not know where my socks and undies come from, they just show up.

Re: Re: Important

Sitting in the Jeep under the check in tent at MIOBI's Labor Day weekend event. Being VP has the perks, 9 years in the club now.

Didn't know anything about it. Maybe I would have gone there instead of Charles city.

1000ft of hydraulic hose, ~50 gal oil, batteries, ~200 ft battery cable, 24 cans of brake cleaner, coils, condensers, Spark plugs, etc... Spent all day packing and now of course it's pouring rain.
y9a3a2yz.jpg

When I get new rims, anyone interested in my old stock ones? I lost all but one center cap, but they will be free.

these (but no center caps)

Looking at this photo reminds me I need to scrape that JF.com sticker off.

Had a dream that my C10 was on fire at the loacal shop...and my insurance was not good....been up since 3 thinking about it, so now I am pacing waiting for them to open so I can go pick it up. Then it isoffto SW Missouri to get the paint job completed.

Today will be fun while we part out this 98 XJ.....we have a torch, sawzall, grinders, a skid steer w/ a grapple bucket and air tools.....I think we can strip it complete in under 2 hours and have the remaining shell loaded on the trailer. Our old record was 2.5 hours for total strip :D

Cheese "ghetto style" Man

I'll take them.

When I get new rims, I will get a hold of you. Will even deliver (always look for a reason to get to quikies subs).

Back