• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

One skinny aluminum tube down, one to go. Hopefully, we'll survive.

David Bricker / SYR - ORD

I'll be damned...chocolate dipped Fritos aren't as good as it sounded. Still in it!

Airplane didn't kill me. Massage therapist is trying.

David Bricker / SYR

Wish I was going to the Tamale Festival...still in it.

I'm in it. Seems everyone but Scott is taking a dirt nap, though.

I have found what may very well kill me quicker than anything else, short of stepping in front of a train. Shopping for a new car with the wife. Ohhhh, such a headache I have.

Life tip: Don't let deer jump in front of wife's favorite that isn't imported to the US anymore.

David Bricker / SYR

Does the deer have a headache too?

(My condolences on the situation. On the plus side, at least you aren't shopping for a pine box.)

Does the deer have a headache too?

(My condolences on the situation. On the plus side, at least you aren't shopping for a pine box.)

Deer ran off. Didn't even get any venison steaks out of the deal. $4400 damage estimate to the Alien. Jody would rather have had it fixed, but 6 years old at 170,000 miles, it wasn't happening.

David Bricker / SYR

Glad the wife's OK.
New car through Costco is the ONLY way to go.

Planning on a BBQ in the not too distant future?

Last edited:
Glad the wife's OK.
New car through Costco is the ONLY way to go.

Planning on a BBQ in the not too distant future?

No Costco for me, but might look at Sam's.

Deer lived to kill another car another day. In fact, Jody never even saw the deer at all. Might have been a large man in a deer costume for all we know. Couple of tufts of hair was only evidence her car didn't get hit by a alien space beam thingie.

David Bricker / SYR

This ride will. Still in it

Started too early and I'm doing my best to procrastinate but I'm still in it.

Even the stupid get a day off...think in still in it.

Back