• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Police shoot and kill suspect with "crowbar" at a Carl's Junior

Milford Cubicle II

NAXJA Forum User
I know I know, another "police shooting" thread - I just couldn't help myself.

What say you?

It's funny how people jump to conclusions about the second series of shots, when you can't see the suspect or what he is doing whatsoever. Especially considering the fact that the guy had on a loose fitting hoody and a backpack - more than enough places to be carrying a gun. Do I know that this was the case? Of course not. I'm simply pointing out the obvious to the dumb*sses who in all of their plethora of police training, can't get past the fact that the officers didn't simply shoot his knees out or shoot the weapon out of his hand :doh:

Legit, He was clearly raising the weapon to strike. The other officer was still holstered and would of had no chance at that distance.

He got what was coming to him. The people who bitch about everything police officers do would be griping if they had just tasered him. Cops just can't catch a break.

He may have had a cheeseburger in another hand, those are proven to clog arteries and could be considered deadly weapons. :D

What a bunch of dipshits that filmed that. They have NO clue what it feels like to be in a situation like that, or how much 99% of officers hope that that never has to happen. Pretty cut and dried to me though, that fella raised his weapon, crowbar, pickaxe, whatever it was, made a threatening move toward the officer who hadn't drawn his weapon, the other officer felt threatened for his safety as well as the other officer and did what he had to do. There will always be retards who say they used unnecessary force but were they there and in the moment in that officer's shoes? NOPE. Those people make an already difficult job even more impossible to deal with.....

Dont tell people how they feal, i normally side against the PD in murder videos like this... but this one seems justified to me.

Dont be stupid, people dont side against the PD just because... shit depends.

What a bunch of dipshits that filmed that. They have NO clue what it feels like to be in a situation like that, o

um, what? they WERE ACTUALLY IN this situation, they were there...how do you know what that situation felt like?

Im glad whenever anyone films police potentially missbehaving, the alternative is for nobody to cover it, which is what would happen if it wasnt caught on film.

um, what? they WERE ACTUALLY IN this situation, they were there...how do you know what that situation felt like?

Im glad whenever anyone films police potentially missbehaving, the alternative is for nobody to cover it, which is what would happen if it wasnt caught on film.

I'm pretty sure he means people like us that just get to watch the video on the internet and try second guessing what happened and what should have happened, not the people there filming.

Sorry, I think he does mean the dipshits filming. They don't even seem to be aware of the situation they are in or that they could have been very quicly caught in crossfire.

They are watching it from inside their vehicle just as if they were watching it on TV and are more worried about filming it than their own safety. So, yeah, I highly doubt they have the mental capacity to imagine what it would be like to be in the officers shoes.

Raising weapons to the police can be hazardous to your health. You can die of acute lead poisoning. This one is completely justified.

And this would be a prime example of why you conceal carry. Never know what crazy mofo is going to show up at the restaurant you are at.

Justified but I would have to say it's a bit of over kill. If you can taser the guy in the face you can shoot him in the face. Way to waste tax payer's money on wasted ammunition.

And this would be a prime example of why you conceal carry. Never know what crazy mofo is going to show up at the restaurant you are at.

Justified but I would have to say it's a bit of over kill. If you can taser the guy in the face you can shoot him in the face. Way to waste tax payer's money on wasted ammunition.

If I just tasered someone in the face and they didn't flinch I would empty a clip into him just to be sure.

meth is a helluva drug. justified.

Looks to me more like a t-square than a pickaxe :dunno:
It definitely has thickness on top one article calls it a pipe bender. Maybe it was a conduit bender.

They are watching it from inside their vehicle just as if they were watching it on TV and are more worried about filming it than their own safety.
But bullets can't go through glass!

And this is a prime example of why you shouldn't conceal carry. I doubt tazing in the face was intentional. When engaging a target in public you have to be aware of all of the dipshits around the target enjoying the show. That's why you always shoot center mass. Not to mention he's firing one handed With a dog pulling on him in his other hand.
Please go get real training before you shoot a bunch of bystanders and make CCW's look bad.

It definitely has thickness on top one article calls it a pipe bender. Maybe it was a conduit bender.

But bullets can't go through glass!

And this is a prime example of why you shouldn't conceal carry. I doubt tazing in the face was intentional. When engaging a target in public you have to be aware of all of the dipshits around the target enjoying the show. That's why you always shoot center mass. Not to mention he's firing one handed With a dog pulling on him in his other hand.
Please go get real training before you shoot a bunch of bystanders and make CCW's look bad.
But but but, if you shoot him in the face, you get like a bonus to critical chance and he's guaranteed to go down. If you shoot him in the body, he'd just shrug it off, it takes like 6 hits to the body to equal one to the face...;)

Back