• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Valuable Items on Craigslist.

Craigslist itself could do without individuals selling their things on their foundation however their is a protected way you can do as such. You can go to various profiles, and straightforwardly email individuals you need to target. This will undoubtedly expand your change rates too.

All I see is 404 error.

Some things have been sold. I have some more to add in a couple of weeks including a HP D30 with 3.55 gears.

As for Craigslist, things are removed from the list after a couple of months, I think. In any event, my post has dropped out because I did not continually update it.

11/26/2023
Adding to the above is a HP D30 with 3.55 gears. The axle shafts have been removed years back, but they are in house. There are nothing outside the C's i.e. unit bearings knuckles, brakes. In addition, I have a front and a rear tow hitch, two sets of 2" adaptors from 5 X 4.5 to 5 by 5. Some of them are used when I had JK wheels with the XJ axles/hubs (I now have JK axles front and rear).

I do have a pair of front calipers and rotors from the WK Grand Cherokee that I need to get rid of.

All items are at 32244. I prefer not to ship. I will update my Craigslist at a later date.

Last edited:
11/26/2023

Adding to the above is a HP D30 with 3.55 gears. The axle shafts have been removed years back, but they are in house. There are nothing outside the C's i.e. unit bearings knuckles, brakes. In addition, I have a front and a rear tow hitch, two sets of 2" adaptors from 5 X 4.5 to 5 by 5. Some of them are used when I had JK wheels with the XJ axles/hubs (I now have JK axles front and rear).

I do have a pair of front calipers and rotors from the WK Grand Cherokee that I need to get rid of.

All items are at 32244. I prefer not to ship. I will update my Craigslist at a later date.

Back