• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 w/ 4.56s & Truetrac

billyjp2

NAXJA Forum User
Dana 30 out of a 90 XJ, had the CAD but it has been converted to a one piece shaft. Has 4.56s and a Detroit True-Trac. Runs 297 shafts from a 97+ XJ. also has a diff skid that covers the lower half. asking 600 or best reasonable offer.

hey billy, jw if you'd be interested in a set of 4.56 yukons for a 44 i've got? brand new, were installed in an axle but never run. just thought i'd ask :)

yeah, i've got some Brand new 4.56 genuine gears with carrier and master install kit I'll trade. What else you looking for, good chance I'll have it.

5spd_xj said:
hey billy, jw if you'd be interested in a set of 4.56 yukons for a 44 i've got? brand new, were installed in an axle but never run. just thought i'd ask :)

ill let you know, i might be grabbing a front 44 but im not sure yet

alright, and are ya still interested in the 30? Last run for it is this weekend and then it will be available to ya

Axle and bumpers or just bumpers???

JPSD008.jpg

JPSD007.jpg

JPSD005.jpg

JPSD003.jpg

Last edited:
hmmm it's tempting again. i could always sell the gears and carrier i just bought... it might be a few weeks before i can swing it.

Back