• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

steering alignment

condonsation

NAXJA Forum User
Never really done an alignment so I went to Off road Warehouse to set up an appointment and they want $200 and said that a long arm system and short arm makes the alignment and cost differ. So im thinking about saving some money since the holidays are coming up. Can anyone help show me. So I can do it in the future?

Kinda hard to do a proper alignment withour an alignment rack. You can set toe with a tape measure, but if this is the first alignment since the lift, you need to check caster too.

if you can make it up here i can show you how to measure and set toe in/out and caster angles, but i'm not in physical shape to help you much. you're welcome to use my tools and driveway though and it wont cost you anything but gas.

Picture?

100MEDIA

lol....you have to host the images online in order to post....or become a member and you can post them here on naxja.

Mkay so just copy and paste straight into the message. That will post the picture or a link to the picture. It's been a while since I've really been on Naxja.
Most sites that you upload pics to, PB, Tinypic.com, etc. have a few different "links" to ways you can copy and paste.
I typically use dropbox or tinypic.com With this I usually just add the code.
You will want to use the "link" with the [IMG] beginning and end of the picture link.

Most sites that you upload pics to, PB, Tinypic.com, etc. have a few different "links" to ways you can copy and paste.
I typically use dropbox or tinypic.com With this I usually just add the code.
You will want to use the "link" with the [IMG] beginning and end of the picture link.

and when you do this just paste it in to the body of the message. Do not click on the insert image button since that will add separate image codes and mess up your image.

Back