• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I just fell & I can't get up...

seriously, if thats the case then I hope my houses value depreciated by like 110% and I should be getting a refund here soon. How about stronger consequences for the people who took mortgages they KNEW they couldnt afford, and the people that gave it to them!

seriously, if thats the case then I hope my houses value depreciated by like 110% and I should be getting a refund here soon. How about stronger consequences for the people who took mortgages they KNEW they couldnt afford, and the people that gave it to them!
I concur. I purposely looked for houses below what I thought I could afford and then offered $30k less than they were asking. Got it for $15k less than asking. Why should I pay for other people's screw ups?

Seriously, I think its all crap, the whole bailout sucks and if these people were dumb/irresponsible enough to try and but something they couldnt afford I say they are S.O.O.L

Even though that is fact, the whole problem I see is that the GOVT is TRYING, or at least contemplating...bailing them out! THAT is just unbelieveable. Goes right along with all other ignorant american things like sueing people because the coffee is hot enough to burn you

all the more reason to beat the shit out of any and all democrats.

Could be worse, he could be in Gresham, OR....

Now if we could only get a few more million people to do that....

Wouldn't Ron shit his pants too....lol

This proposition was already mentioned / a part of, the $700B bill that was just past.
McCain just let the cat out of the bag during his time for a reason unknown to me.

They both voted for it.

You're also surrounded by enough liberals to ruin it....

I like where I live - all the places actually....you couldn't pay me enough to live in CA or OR

You're also surrounded by enough liberals to ruin it....

I like where I live - all the places actually....you couldn't pay me enough to live in CA or OR
You have attacked my Location, you have attacked me as a "Free loader" for not Donating, and you seem to do this to everyone that does not support your beliefs.

Do you get out? at all? everytime i reply to your posts, i feel a year or two younger.

lets call it done eh? since you have more time on your hands then i do.

:greensmok

Probably...I'm on leave, I think I deserve time to relax and rant.

Sorry I hurted your feelings :bawl:

I made a mistake and bought too small of a house.
Had no idea if I had if bought that trick bad ass house down the street, and couldn't afford it, the price would be renegotiated to the same price of the crappy house that I bought.

:doh:

Back