• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trac bar fell off

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
i was on my way home, dropped a buddy off at his house and my steering felt funny, the jeep wouldnt turn for sh*t. got home looked under and my trac bar was dangling there, what would cause my trac bar to loose its bolt/nuts?

which one do you have? stock? aftermarket? home built?

its an adj from porc. the bolt was tight as hell. now i got to but one. i did modify the bracket a little a while back to move the trac bar over about an inch. i'm going to get bolt with a locking head on it, (w/e you call it) what size id the bolt? demensions?

its an adj from porc. the bolt was tight as hell. now i got to but one. i did modify the bracket a little a while back to move the trac bar over about an inch. i'm going to get bolt with a locking head on it, (w/e you call it) what size id the bolt? demensions?

no idea, cant find which one you're talking about on PORC's website...might have to call them about it.

you dont have to get a bolt with a locking head (I think you're talking about a nyloc), just use some red loctite next time and use a good grade 8 hardware

Back