• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB/WTT/WTS: Got 8.8, 31-spline, 3.2x gears; need axle w/ 4.10 gears

themangeraaad

NAXJA Forum User
So long story short my friend picked up an 8.8 which supposedly had 4.10s but we cracked it open and found out it has 3.27s or something around that. It has 31-spline shafts, open diff, and disk brakes (needs new brakes). Also already has some of the stock exploder brackets removed.

Make an offer on the axle since it's up for sale.

Also let me know what you have for sale, he would probably be interested in an 8.8 (31 spline), 8.25 (29 spline), or D44. It will be going in an MJ so there's a 99.9% chance he will have to relocate the brackets anyway, but if you happen to have an MJ ready axle that would be awesome.

Or best case: someone is planning to regear a similar 8.8 (disk brakes, 31-spline) from 4.10 to something else and would be willing to trade axles (or almost trade, I'm sure he would throw some cash in if needed). Figure it's worth a shot :)

Thanks,
-Scott

Last edited:
Back