• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NewYears Hangover Run at TSF 1/1/12

looks like a great run, wish i had another day off so i could have made it.
i'll try to make a run with you nw chapter guys this summer when we are back up in oregon.

Thanks nw zj scott for towing me back to camp:wave1:. I got the beast running tonight with a couple of fuel filters, it roared to life. I do have a few pics just havnt had time to deal with them yet. I am looking foward to the b day run/camp out.party1: I might even bring a jeep on the run.:laugh2:

Thanks nw zj scott for towing me back to camp:wave1:. I got the beast running tonight with a couple of fuel filters, it roared to life. I do have a few pics just havnt had time to deal with them yet. I am looking foward to the b day run/camp out.party1: I might even bring a jeep on the run.:laugh2:

not a problem.. Had a blast towing that beast! Always wanted to take my Jeep to a truck pull! :roflmao:

Back