• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

part out: 2001 2 door

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
i picked up a 2 door today and am parting it out. i am only keeping a couple things. i am keeping the little black insert dealio that holds the rubber into the center consol, the sun visors, and maybe the mirrors if nobody shows interest in them. the engine runs great(4.0L) with 150k, 2wd unfortunately. passenger fender is obviously dented and scratched, but could be made to work if you wanted it to. the hatch has a dent at the bottom, still opens, locks, and closes fine, and its not too noticeable because of the dark paint. passenger door is jammed shut. im sure i can pry it open, but there is rain coming and i didnt wanna be left with an open door. seats are in good condition, drivers side has a tear about 3" or so on the seam that could easily be sewed back up. sound bar is missing one of the covers, but speaker is still there.

engine,tranny, and everything under the hood- $400
dash and steering column-$100
seats-$50 for both
front header panel, grill, both fenders-$100
mirrors-$40 for both
tail lights(perfect)-$40 for both
back seat-$20
sound bar-$30
hatch-$40

let me know what else you need.

jeep1.jpg

jeep2-1.jpg

jeep3.jpg

jeep4.jpg

jeep5.jpg

jeep8.jpg

jeep9.jpg

jeep10.jpg

jeep11.jpg

jeep12.jpg

center consol-$25
passenger door if anyone wants it- free(minus interior panel)

center consol-$25
passenger door if anyone wants it- free(minus interior panel)

I'll take the center consol please.I think tone is going up there so i'll have him pick it up.I'll give him five bucks to help with fuel.YEA i'm cheap.;)

This one tone.If you could.

I need the weather stripping piece that goes along the A-piller from both sides. It's roughly 12" long. Also, the left A-pillar plastic cover.

Back