• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FrankZ: What can we do to help?

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Frank, I just read over on CO4x4 that your business van caught fire and is a total loss.

Please do let us all know what we can do to help you! I'm sure you've gotta be feeling crippled as hell right now with both the van and your XJ being down.

I saw that you didn't have full coverage insurance on the van..... that sucks.

Let us know what you're thinking of doing to replace the van. We can try to help locate a replacement van or?

Anything you need buddy, keep us informed!

I am with Troy on this one... If there is anything we can do let us know. Good luck Frank...

Thanks all.

Just to clarify a few things.

I posted on Co4x4 because alot of very good people over there are very close friends and we keep in touch via that forum since we have a common interest. The membership here already has it's hands full with "NAXJA Stuff." No I'm not dis-owning anyone here but lets be realistic. Jeff, Led, Fred and the rest of the locals (Co Spgs) have more than enough to keep them occupied at the present time. This chapter has a huge responsibility in getting the Raffle/Give Away rig done and that's where the focus should be...not on me or my issues.

I thought long and hard about posting over here and opted not to so that you folks could continue with the work at hand and I'd like to see that continue.

I certainly wish that I were in a better situation than the one I'm currently in, but we all must play the hand we're dealt. I may have been handed a serious smack-down/ass whippin' but rest assure that I'm already picked up, dusted off, and ready for the next round with what ever fate throws my way.

Again I appreciate the offers of assistance and hold all of you in the highest regard. I truely hope that no one is offended becasue I chose not to post my troubles here as well.

Respectfully,
FrankZ

Totally understandable Frank. I just figured your NAXJA family would want to know and we'd all want you to understand that we're behind ya 100% if/when you need help.

Keep us informed on your progress!

So are we going to start a FrankZ Memorial Fund :laugh3:

How about it everybody keeps an eye out for a 2001 Ford Van with a shot tranny and rear axle cheap.

I have a lot of tools if you need to borrow any Let me know. Hope things are looing up for ya :worship:

damn Frank, sorry to hear man.

Hopefully things will warm up soon and I can buy ya a beer at a M&G. (I think the last time I saw ya was at the CO4x4 M&G at the Constitution Car Meet like 2 years ago.... far too long.)

Frank, I'm serious on the offer of my MJ for a while for you to get your service calls in... just say the word.:party: (I'm not really as happy as the emoticon says, my 5 year old just insisted I use it...)

Frank,

I've got an MJ with a topper just sitting around. You can have it if you want it to use.

I don't know about cash, but I'm sure I could drop off a 12 pack at your house if you need it. :)

Fred

I'm really sorry to hear about that Frank. I figured your Karma bank would be maxed out. As it turns out, I do have 2 vehicles now. I was going to get my XJ ready to put on Craigs list, but you are welcome to use it. It is just going to be sitting in the street.

For those that help others so much, sometimes the hardest thing for them is to accept the return. I hope you do not have such troubles.

Back