• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head light wiring harness

rcmf5525

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I know that I could buy a new harness from a lot of places, but I have a pull a part junk yard close by and was wondering if one of the earlier model XJ harnesses would fit my '99. I don’t have fog lights, just the basic setup...

Should I ask this question in the OEM forum???

What exactly are you looking for? Just the fog light harness? The whole engine harness? The headlight harness? Be a bit more specific....
What are you looking to get out of this- fog lights? Beefier wires?

I bought this XJ to be my "trail rig", and it had some damage up front. Half of the original head light wiring harness was damaged. Just looking to go get a drop in from the junk yard if earlier XJ harnesses will fit....

I could wire it all back up myself, but being lazy I guess....

Then yes, you have a couple junkyard options. The whole headlight harness unplugs behind the drivers headlight. I would guess you could use a harness from a 97+, but I'm not entirely sure on the plugs style/year combination. I just know the Renix ones are different than my 97+.

Back