• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

food planning....everybody PLEASE read

G

IF you are NOT going to be registered, either by mail or by Monday night Oct. 7, PLEASE email me at: [email protected] and let me know how many dinner tickets you want. I have to let the caterer know by Tuesday morning. Please DON'T post and say how many. PLEASE EMAIL to me directly. It's way too hard to keep checking the posts, but mostly I don't want to leave out anybody. Those that have already sent me their registration forms DON'T have to do this as you are already counted. Please tell any of your friends that are planning to go, especially the ones that are arriving later in the week and plan to be there for the food, to let me know.
We are using the dinner ticket method this year. That way I will be able to keep account of how many meals to pay for. Each meal is costing us $9 so I don't want any mistakes as it would get expensive quickly. When you register or checkin at Moab you will be given an envelope with your raffle tickets (five for preregistering and one for regular registration on the spot), an itenerary, and waiver forms. Also any tshirts if ordered. These are all packaged up and will very quick to handout. You will need to sign the waivers and turn them into Mike G. and his gang when they complete the safety check.
It's almost here! I'm out the door in exactly one week. Thanks, Danno

Back