• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet n Greet Location Poll

What region are you in?

• Sacramento - Meet on 80

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sacramento - Meet on 50

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Sacramento - Meet in west Sac

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Bay Area - meet near Berkley

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Between Bay Area and Sacramento - Fairfield, Dixon, Vacaville

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • To damn Far Away (you know who you are)

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

basalt51

NAXJA Member #761
Well we've been discussing it, so I figured I'ld start a poll to get some real numbers. Also see the day of the week poll.

I voted west Sac, but I could do anywhere from Vallejo to Sac.

Last edited:
So is there now one in the bay area? Or was Berkely just a crappy place for you all to meet?

The thought of a bay area meet and greet has been brought up a few times. It seems like nobody has a good central spot to meet at. We all know the bay area traffic patterns suck during the week and weekends are usually spent doing other things. I say just pick a spot and see who shows up. If you can find a central spot based on those interested in coming at first, you may get others to drop by on occasion and maybe get more people involved as time goes by. I live in Pleasanton and work in Concord. Anywhere from Fremont to Oakland to Vallejo will work for me.

Bryan

I go to a spot in San Jose every Wednesday.
Happy Dayz Diner, More info here

It is good if you live in the south bay, but not if you have to drive a LONG way to get there, and the traffic sucks if your comming from the south! Jess, DJXJ, Kernel, and myself have all been there on at least one Wednesday night.

Lots of TJ's go but it would be cool to get more XJ's out there.

Letterman said:
I go to a spot in San Jose every Wednesday.
Happy Dayz Diner, More info here

It is good if you live in the south bay, but not if you have to drive a LONG way to get there, and the traffic sucks if your comming from the south! Jess, DJXJ, Kernel, and myself have all been there on at least one Wednesday night.

Lots of TJ's go but it would be cool to get more XJ's out there.

I'd come down tonight but gas prices are limiting the amount of driving I'm willing to do. Cost me $35 to fill my tank today. :eek: :flamemad:

Jes

Jes said:
I'd come down tonight but gas prices are limiting the amount of driving I'm willing to do. Cost me $35 to fill my tank today. :eek: :flamemad:

Jes
I understand that one, plus it is St. Pattie's day
party1: time for some Green Beer!

Back