• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Rockcrawlers?

mission-inc

NAXJA Forum User
Black Rockcrawler rims. I'm looking for size 15 x 8 with about 4 - 4.5 back spacing. I'm in norcal (95014) and perferably would like to buy locally. I know this is pretty specific, but I thought i'd check here before I bought new ones (even though their pretty cheap...i'm a student, and broke). Thanks.

I doubt this will help, but a friend of mine is selling a set of rockcrawlers from his Sami. Same backspacing and wheel size you're looking for, but the bolt pattern is 5 on 5.5", not the XJ 5 on 4.5". He's only asking $30 for 'em, but if they're for your Jeep they aren't going to fit.

dang 30 bucks a pop? Makes me wanna buy em even if they won't fit...Well maybe not. Thanks anyway. :viking:

Anyone else? :angel:

mission-inc said:
dang 30 bucks a pop? Makes me wanna buy em even if they won't fit...Well maybe not. Thanks anyway. :viking:

Anyone else? :angel:

I'll have four slightly used and one new black streetlock, 15x8, 4" bs, 5x4.5" wheels for sale as soon as I get my axles set-up.

:shocked:
Where? How much? When? Sorry for the interogation...

EDIT: Are the tires included? I noticed that you have 33's, which is the tire size I'm lookin for...

I'm also in California. Bay area (cupertino), 95014.

Last edited:
pm'd ya

Back