• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Wheeling Location Poll Thread for March 13, 2010

Where shall we ride on March 13, 2010?

• Wooly's Offroad Park

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Hale Mountain OHV

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Golden Eagle

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Coal Creek OHV

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
Well... let us get to voting!:patriot:

sounds good.... my vote is in!

just a turn of phrase

so we've had 10 vote. does that mean 10 rigs are going? its looking like hale mtn. vs. coal creek. sorry bogosian... i forgot to put in aetna.

Well I can't do that saturday. My other half told me we are going to a couples wedding shower that afternoon. If we do hale mt I will go part of the day Saturday and then take the tow rig back into town and after the shower I'll go back to camp and wheel all day Sunday.

i agree bogosian. more people have voted in this thread than showed interest in wheeling in the original thread. do you think we should just do wooly's?

I thought windrock is going down on the 20th?!?

Yea i will vote for Wooly's. To be honest, Ive never wheeled this jeep and wouldnt mind being close to home just in case and wooly's has enough of either type of trails to find out what i need to about the thing.

Melkor, I thought windrock was the 20th as well??? I think that's when Doug has off, so we can still do that even if its just us 3.

If this is the poll, it doesn't mention Nashville...

...and Coal Creek is in Knoxville (if this were to be a "Nashville area ride")

i just overlooked the date details i guess, and thought it was just a "march" ride poll...

Well I can't do that saturday. My other half told me we are going to a couples wedding shower that afternoon. If we do hale mt I will go part of the day Saturday and then take the tow rig back into town and after the shower I'll go back to camp and wheel all day Sunday.

Wedding showers should never be mandatory couples.

Illegal wheeling is against club policy. It won't be advocated here.

Yes, the poll has been edited.

Illegal wheeling is against club policy. It won't be advocated here.

Yes, the poll has been edited.

...so I voted for the illegal wheeling as a joke, since I wont be going on the 13th. I'm not mad that it was removed from the poll, because I don't support illegal wheeling... what I'm curious about is where my vote went! Because the poll said I have already voted, and that there are 18 total voters, and if you look at the total o the other four places, it comes out to 18!
So one of those places got a false votes from those that voted for illegal wheeling in Viola!

OK I'm done... that was fun :)

Back