• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno Run 2022 May 27th-30th

I guess I should update that from when I first joined...

I'm in San Jose for the past 4-5 years, and I'll be trailering it as well.

I'm going to try hitting up Hollister in May before the event.

I've never run these trails, we're not getting straight into Fordyce level difficulty right?

I guess I should update that from when I first joined...

I'm in San Jose for the past 4-5 years, and I'll be trailering it as well.

I'm going to try hitting up Hollister in May before the event.

I've never run these trails, we're not getting straight into Fordyce level difficulty right?

Depends on the trail. Some are close if not harder than fordyce - just shorter and no deep water - but that might be for the saturday difficult run. Depends which part of fordyce too. Last part of knucklebuster is pretty good.

Updated list as of EOD April 19th:

Chris Stancil
Skipper
Stephen Houlet (shirts only)
Ryan Shomsky
Gerald Smith
Robert Smit
Blondejon
AlboyXJ
Gordo
Me (cjmike)
Alan and Dean
Jennifer and Jeffrey (new to Reno area from AZ, welcome to the Sierra Chapter!!)
Ron H
Aaron Rea
Josh Jensen
Jason Cooke
William Dolan
EricsXJ
Casey G.
XJ Mayhem - tentative

10 days left! Hit up CJ mike and get that registration done with so we can put in the shirt order!

well its only 10 days left for the pre reg.

You can still register later on , just won't be guaranteed a t shirt, a camp spot, etc.

Updated list as of EOD April 27th - please post up or email [email protected] to register or reach out via IG or Facebook as well.

Chris Stancil
Skipper
Stephen Houlet (shirts only)
Ryan Shomsky
Gerald Smith
Robert Smit
Blondejon
AlboyXJ
Gordo
Me (cjmike)
Alan and Dean
Jennifer and Jeffrey (new to Reno area from AZ, welcome to the Sierra Chapter!!)
Ron H
Aaron Rea
Josh Jensen
Jason Cooke
William Dolan
EricsXJ
Casey G.
XJ Mayhem - tentative
Max R
Seal (shirts only)
James Johansen
Brett O
Keith Newman
Justin Cordova
John Castro

I’m still working out kinks in my build, but I’ll be towing it regardless.

Im still tentative based off the rig being trail ready or not, what is the likelihood of having space to park truck and trailer and camp without being pre-registered?

I’m still working out kinks in my build, but I’ll be towing it regardless.

Im still tentative based off the rig being trail ready or not, what is the likelihood of having space to park truck and trailer and camp without being pre-registered?

The group site we get has tons of parking area so no issue

Dogs OK? Is the registration price per vehicle or per person?

Shake down run in Hollister went well… need to do a few fixes this week to turn around and run next weekend.

All loaded up and heading up North Monday morning....
taking my sweet time and hoping to catch a few along the way. See you guys Friday :thumbup:

Shake down run in Hollister went well… need to do a few fixes this week to turn around and run next weekend.

The registration covers per rig for camping but only covers one person for the pizza Saturday at the raffle. You can pay at the event though. Also it’s only one shirt if you registered with mike before end of april.

Awesome Art!

There has been some dogs in the past and just as long as it’s well mannered and doesn’t try to run under tires I don’t see an issue with it

Yeah I mean make sure the dog is not aggressive to other people or dogs, otherwise keep it leashed. In the past all of the dogs that have gone are super chill, so no issues ever, but I would hate to have to make new rules for dogs if we ever had some issues with it.

1c77c2943122c540adaae32603ef90c6.jpg

54ab0b11cbb595e8ad6178a0702c4869.jpg

9b46ae3b2b746a632ed75e6d3bf3ce37.jpg

2d7793553f667eea458d18d1028b3fc4.jpg

257263de23eb33b946c0be14a1882b18.jpg

11048ca69b5d90a40cead47de74edd55.jpg

28b958c9f6a74ad45ae4a98c1944eecd.jpg

9546abc255e6a1b427cd5b788d7b359d.jpg

df1ff349a2185fb5077fe5ea4d2f4cd9.jpg

133488e1179d2dc3df5c81c659b76f8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back