• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Operation dent removal jeep

nickangus

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Picked up a fairly decent 97 2 door this weekend. Plan is to first get it back into running driving condition. Was crashed in the front.

Original owner took off all the damaged parts and then never fixed it so I’m missing basically everything for the front clip. Anyone parting out a preferably white late model?

Planning on buying the important parts new. Fan clutch. Cooling fan. Ac condenser. Radiator etc. but the rest used/cheap in decent condition.

Recommendations on best radiator options? Spend the money on a high end aluminum like Mishimoto? Or go with CSF 3 core? Other options? Will be my trail rig eventually

E57828F3-32CE-450F-9612-FFE6F42EB6B9.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a fairly decent 97 2 door this weekend. Plan is to first get it back into running driving condition. Was crashed in the front.

Recommendations on best radiator options? Spend the money on a high end aluminum like Mishimoto? Or go with CSF 3 core? Other options? Will be my trail rig eventually

Look at the Champion BC1193. I have one and it works well on my mostly trail rig. I've heard others here like it as well.
The Mishimoto seems to have smaller passages that get clogged easily.

You could do a red front clip replacement and then paint the rear section blue and have an AMC inspired paintjob that is a little more original.

I went through two Champions (I forget if they were 2 or 3 row) within about 8 months of each other. I went back to the OE plastic tank unit and have been fine. Just keep that system clean, topped off, and listen to make sure the aux fan to kicks on every now and then.

im still running some eBay champion radiator that I bought a long time ago.

Pick and pull in American canyon has a white 2001 that I’m hoping the front clip will be there this weekend when I can go. Half tempted to grab the radiator if it looks decent as a cheap start to get this thing back drivable

Anyone been there recently?

I run a 2 row champion radiator, its been amazing with the stroker on the hot days.

I have not been to American Canyon no.

Back