• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Narrow it down some...

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
I know that this is the internet and even revealing what planet you live on will be used to steal your identity. Whe have had a SoCal rolle call thread, but that always seems to stay at the top, way too easy to refer to. What I'm getting at is this; it would be nice to look at the top right corner of a post and be able to know where the person resides. Simply stating "SoCal" is maybe just a hair vague, IMHO that is. Those of you that know me already know that that means its an accurate statment. LOL!
What I'm getting at is there are a lot of members/users in the chapter these days. In the interest of real world wheeling as opposed to web wheeling it would be handy to know who is in your immediate area for spur of the moment runs and the like. So I'm encouraging everybody in the region to be more specific when listing your location, that's all.

Thanks,

:wave:

Tim
Redlands, ca

Im up for a beach run.... can I test out my 2wd with 4.88's??? Joking aside, Im near the beach, and holding off wheeling this summer to overhaul the beast...for Moab in OCT...

Scott.

Ahhh, could you narrow it down at bit more Johnny? Maybe the nearest cross street? :D

I agree though. It is nice to know where everyone is from when talking about heading out for a run.

--ron

Captain Ron said:
I agree though. It is nice to know where everyone is from when talking about heading out for a run.

--ron

I agree too. Also, when someone says they need help with this or that, it's good to know exactly where they are. Because there are always people on this board who are glad to help out.

Kejtar said:
how detailed should the location be? :D

GPS coordinates?

Mine's there. I will be changing it to Lake Forest at the end of the month. BTW, I work in Irvine, but travel sometimes to Inland Empire.

Robert

xjohnnyc said:
How's that Tim? :)

Johnny,
you are yet again a shining example.

:sunshine:

JohnX said:
I agree...I'd love to find some locals for my tuesday night runs.

Too good John! :laugh3:

How about GPS coordinates too?

Rev Den said:
Done, the village is not that big.

Rev

This may be true, but if I can't see over the corn while standing in the mud, how will I know where it is? :D

--ron

Im already there.

Back