• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my "wannabe jeepspeed" grand cherokee build

so where is the new ride? does he have a thread on the new build anywhere?
a good friend and my brother are both looking at building go fast zj's. Buddy just bought a 98 5.9 zj and is planning to do the iron rock long arm kit with fox's as well.

oh bummer. I wanted to ask him how he liked the Iron rock 3 link setup as I am looking at getting one for my xj prerunner and a buddy is going to buy 1 or 2 for his zj prerunners. I was mostly wondering how that weird upper bracket thing held up to the abuse.

I have the Iron rock long arms in front of my ZJ and it has taken everything i throw at it... very good system.. if you do get it make sure to get the adjustable version.

so where is the new ride?

He got a girlfriend, so thats the end of this part of his life.He now owns a 4 door street car that she wanted and he make the payments on.:bawl:.Next thing we'll know is, he'll be getting married and she'll have his nuts in her dresser drawer at home..
We lost a jeeper to that otherside again.Let us pray for him.LOL.:laugh:

He got a girlfriend, so thats the end of this part of his life.He now owns a 4 door street car that she wanted and he make the payments on.:bawl:.Next thing we'll know is, he'll be getting married and she'll have his nuts in her dresser drawer at home..
We lost a jeeper to that otherside again.Let us pray for him.LOL.:laugh:

That's tragic, I hate hearing these stories.

I just traded up my 4 door sedan for a ducati, yep, i'll take singlehood for a few more years...

I know the story well. I am living it. Although I got my Xj after I got married. I get to take my nuts for a walk once in a while. even if she doesn't like it.

COME'ON SCOTT YOUR BUSTIN MY BALLZ!!!

ACTUALLY... my gf was as sad as i was when i got rid of it cuz she helped pay for some parts and liked goin out.

she didnt want me to get my new car cuz she said it was too expensive
AND i dont let her drive it hahaha marriage is not in the plans soon nither is a kid. and i didnt just get a gf weve been together for 5 yrs hahaha

but ill let u in on a little secret....

been lookin up prices for another zj on craigslist. dont count me out too quick:spin1:

but heres the new ride for now. not just any 4door car lol

IMAG0345.jpg

IMAG0347.jpg

Last edited:
Sad thing is that car is slow, he pulled up next to me at a light one day and I blew the doors off his ride... Here's the kicker, I was in THE JEEP!

Solid bump. Don't bother looking for it in the first post.

This thing was parted out and sold a LONG time ago! He also got rid of the Dodge SRT8 and now drives a yellow ford super duty. :twak:

**** yeah yellow super duty life!

Back