• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

headlight harness upgrade

kymtnman

NAXJA Forum User
first, i did a search 2x. the adv. search will not come up for me???.. heres the question. does anyone sell a plug & play headlight harness upgrade for a 97 sport.. i really do not want to change the housings right now . just the wiring first.

Rumor has it that BIGoffroad sells the best plug and play kit available........... :shhh:

Clicky

:D

Last edited:
I have a ? about the kit that BigOffroad sells. I've installed new battery/ground cables along w/ a HD fuse block and wanted to know if the wiring will still fit... plug & play... for me.

Drop me an email or PM and we can discuss. Just want to make sure I have room to add this to my XJ if I go that way versus making my own.

Thanks.

I'm using the ipf harness upgrade and it does provide a fairly signifigant improvement. I also did the h4 after and that helped aswell.In my opinion the extra light is well worth the money.

I'm using the ipf harness upgrade and it does provide a fairly signifigant improvement. I also did the h4 after and that helped aswell.In my opinion the extra light is well worth the money.

got a link to where one could get the IPF harness and/or price? I'm 1/2 tempted to just build my own harness w/all the great tutorials that are posted here online.

I made my own & its the best mod ever & I didnt need to change my headlights ( stock 10yr old sealed beams).
Its really easy at least when you making your own you are sure what wire gauge its made from & relays used

It's also a lot cheaper when you make your own.
There are kits that use the stock headlight plugs to power the relays that switch on & off the bulb power lines... they are cheap & effective but provide a LOT of new failure points and generally aren't as clean to install.
I plan to make my own.

got a link to where one could get the IPF harness and/or price? I'm 1/2 tempted to just build my own harness w/all the great tutorials that are posted here online.
We sell them at work, but you have to special order them over the phone. Part number is M002

Just do a google search for "ipf m002" and you'll find a few places that sell them. typical cost is $95-100

I bought my harness from rallylights.com they make them in-house. http://www.rallylights.com/detail.aspx?ID=1246

Back