• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find tailpipe hanger?

96Sportxj

NAXJA Forum User
I tried hose clamps and large zip ties but they only last a week or two. Anyone know where I Can find this part or what the part number is for it?
Exhaust002.jpg

I tried hose clamps and large zip ties but they only last a week or two. Anyone know where I Can find this part or what the part number is for it?
Exhaust002.jpg

I just bought one off Amazon. Ca. Search for walker 35819 hardware hanger, so funny you were looking for this, I found it by chance on Amazon and was so happy, since I was using hose clamps as well since mine rusted out. Cost me $14 bucks delivered to the door.
Hope this helps

I just bought one off Amazon. Ca. Search for walker 35819 hardware hanger, so funny you were looking for this, I found it by chance on Amazon and was so happy, since I was using hose clamps as well since mine rusted out. Cost me $14 bucks delivered to the door.
Hope this helps

Napa carries the same walker number,Monroe had it in stock less then $10 I think. In my case this is one of the parts that works but not perfect. I Just Did this a few months ago and wish I would have spent a few more $$$ for the dealer part.

Good luck

Back