• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: (2) 96 Cherokees

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJsportG

SouthEast #4328 (RVA)
NAXJA Member
Posting for a friend, located in Richmond, VA:

Have two forest green Cherokees, both 96 5 Speed 4.0 4wd.

One was involved in a front end accident and due to repair costs was totalled. Has tan interior. ~167k miles.

The other was in a low speed side impact accident deeming it a total loss due to a small break in a weld on the passenger side. Rear door does not open, front does. Needs driver side door hinge. Air in clutch system so needs to either be bled or have ckutch master cylinder replaced ~237k miles

I am looking to sell both for parts, either seperate or together. Both would come with titles. Neither are driveable but both do start and run. Testing waters as of right now.

1932223_10152270065952930_2054253746_n.jpg 1898049_10152270066327930_936775842_n.jpg

Why isn't the side impact Jeep driveable?

Insurance claimed it as totaled because of a broken weld from the impact. Both jeeps still run fine. They are just "Totaled"..

The side impact Jeep will not shift into gear, possibly due to air messing up the clutch master cylinder.

The Front impact jeep has a flat front tire, and the fender is bent in so it rubs. He does have a full size spare he can put on it, and the fender should be able to be bent enough so it doesn't rub.

I'm passing this info along from my friend. If you want more specific details I can find out for you.

What are you looking to get dr the front impact jeep?

$1k but open to offers right now.

Last edited:
It's a shame they're so far away. I'd make an offer on one of them just because they're 5-speed.

These would be external slave, wouldn't they?

It's a shame they're so far away. I'd make an offer on one of them just because they're 5-speed.

These would be external slave, wouldn't they?

Correct.

Would you be willing to travel? I can ask if my friend would travel to meet you.

He ended up with letting the insurance take the front end collision one.

I'll be posting a new add for the other one and the lift parts he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back