• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 2 Door

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 98 Jeep Cherokee 2 door that I Purchased off Mark (Sidewaysstarion) least year. Lost interest in building a cherokee. My loss is your gain. It needs shocks and driveshafts to make it driveable. It’ll will need the transfer case linkage to be reinstalled. All suspension parts have 0 miles on them.

4.0L/AW4/NP231

Parts
-4.5” Rubicon Express Leaves and Rubicon Express 5.5” Coils
-Rubicon express extended shackles
- Stinky Fab 3 link long arm crossmember
- used 2” .250 wall DOM for lower links with 1.25” heims from ruffstuff specialties
- upper is 1.75” with a 7/8 Ruffstuff heim at the frame and a Currie flex joint at the diff casting mount side
-Rubicon Express HD double sheer track bar with Matching frame side bracket
-17” Rubicon wheels, I have some 34” ATS I’m throwing in
-upgraded headlights and housings and wire loom
-NP231 with TeraFlex super short SYe installed
-Banks Exhaust Manifold Installed and heat wrapped

Mark put a ton of work into to get it running and I’m sure he would chime in to back this up. The Jeep ran great when I parked it, I go out and fire it up every once in a while. Passed smog last year with flying colors. Tags are due and are $120. I’ve installed a new water pump and AC Compressor since I’ve had it. The interior is dirty. I have spare seats for front and back that I will throw in the deal. The Jeep will need a paint job due to the fenders/ passenger door and hood being different colors. I figured someone starting out might enjoy this build.

I’m asking $2800

Text or call for pics (6two6) 217-623zero

Hey brother, if you'll separate. I'll buy the tires from you if they are road worthy for my niece to run on. Call me when you have time.

Out of curiosity;

stinkyfab doesn't make a 3 link longarm crossmember.

did it have SFR suspension mounts or an SFR crossmember, or both?

Out of curiosity;

stinkyfab doesn't make a 3 link longarm crossmember.

did it have SFR suspension mounts or an SFR crossmember, or both?

Sorry not crossmember, but the 4 link suspension frame mounts. Only used one upper link instead of the 4..

Back