• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aj's fender flares

blackdoutxj

NAXJA Forum User
im lookin for the link for it?! i think im gonna get a set for my heep....

anyone?!

dam i am an idiot, someone told me bout these i believe there called ajax fiberglass fenders, not aj's:/....anyone know where i can pick up some and home much are they?!

Rustysoffroad.com sells fiberglass ones...

He sells those ugly ass fiberblass baja fenders that completely replace the fender as well as flex flares that bolt onto the factory fender. Which are you looking for?

the ones thats completely replace the fender...

ones like these:
they replace the WHOLE fender....

So why on earth would anyone pay to get new fiberglass fenders? That just seems backwords but I used to have bushwackers and hated the damn things because I couldnt keep the things from getting destroyed, no matter where I wheeled. If you want fenders get tube or rustys flex, thats my opinion at least.

-Alex

Fiberglass will crack if you ram it into things,
Metal will bend if you ram it into things.

ok thanks! so $400 a pair..... ill fork it out!

Ba-Riedo said:
So why on earth would anyone pay to get new fiberglass fenders? That just seems backwords but I used to have bushwackers and hated the damn things because I couldnt keep the things from getting destroyed, no matter where I wheeled. If you want fenders get tube or rustys flex, thats my opinion at least.

-Alex
i mostly wheel desert and i need the extra clearance, mines rubbin like crazy with 2 1/2" of trimmin already...

blackdoutxj said:
i mostly wheel desert and i need the extra clearance, mines rubbin like crazy with 2 1/2" of trimmin already...

2.5" ? Is that all? :D Maybe 2.5" ain't enough. Just keeping cutting, I never touch my fenders. 5.5" of lift and 35's.

2301069027_221c6bd71c.jpg

2301863128_8bb1982af1.jpg

haha well i dont know what to do with the washer tank... it i cut more it will show...

Back