NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > SoCal Chapter > SoCal For Sale
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

SoCal For Sale ONLY Local Sale Items here.

Old July 12th, 2018, 09:00
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Non Jeep - BRAND NEW MITSUBISHI 3 TON 19 SEER SINGLE ZONE HEAT PUMP SYSTEM

Extremely quiet VERY energy efficient 3 ton Brand New Mitsubishi split system. This is the best of the best split system.
Commercial grade make for years of consistent use and demand.

This is a Heat Pump system so it is both Cooling and heating as needed.

This system, Both indoor wall mount and outdoor Condensing unit is over $5000 if you buy it right now. This is a Current Model.

One discount AC site that sells this system
https://hvacdirect.com/mitsubishi-36...iAAEgL7nPD_BwE

Here is the full spec from the manufacture.

THIS IS NOT SOME CHEAP SYSTEM FROM OVER THE BOARDER THAT IS GENERIC! THIS IS THE BEST SPLIT SYSTEM MANUFACTURE ON THE MARKET.

At 3 tons this is Perfect for a Large shop. This will condition Easily up to 1800sq feet, or more. Again brand new unit. Save THOUSANDS of DOLLARS right now and install the best..

Located in Yorba Linda, CA.

Robert@rwkhaussupply.com
714-875-2414

Still in boxes and banded/sealed from factory.

Will consider (partial or full) trade for motor sports, Smaller New split system, RC cars, etc..

All your drivetrain And Jeep needs at a Discount! Call us for all your drivetrain & Jeep accessorry needs. If it is for a Jeep we can get it for less and with superior service. Yukon, USA Standard, Motive, Ten factory, Detroit, ARB, Teraflex, Rock Krawler & A LOT MORE..
All items ship FAST! ~ http://www.rwkhaussupply.com ~ Robert@RWKHausSupply.com Free shipping on Rock Krawler kits. Dana 30 no question asked 1yr warranty axle kits FOR LESS!
Old July 12th, 2018, 15:38
Coffee Drinker

Re: Non Jeep - BRAND NEW MITSUBISHI 3 TON 19 SEER SINGLE ZONE HEAT PUMP SYSTEM

But what's the price?
99 4.0/AW4/231 8.25/D30 ARB's 4.56's 33's deavers and a few other things.

Click here to join the red team
Old July 12th, 2018, 16:20
Sarge <3 Ben

Tree-fiddy
88 MJ on 40's. 98 XJ on 35's. 98 Dodge, 52lbs of boost. 94 Miata LS4. 70 Buick GS455. 01 Harley, been to 46 states. 05 KTM, 576cc. 06 Husky 450, Kims 2011 R6, Kims. 99 Toyota Avalon, daily. 97 Miata, Kims.
And everything fits in the garage!
Kill yourself, or die trying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mako my day View Post
Johnx is #1
Old July 13th, 2018, 12:19
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysstarion View Post
But what's the price?
Dang it. It cut it off the "title" for being too long, lol..

$3000
And I will through in a 25ft line set and have a truck to help deliver if you help load/unload...
All your drivetrain And Jeep needs at a Discount! Call us for all your drivetrain & Jeep accessorry needs. If it is for a Jeep we can get it for less and with superior service. Yukon, USA Standard, Motive, Ten factory, Detroit, ARB, Teraflex, Rock Krawler & A LOT MORE..
All items ship FAST! ~ http://www.rwkhaussupply.com ~ Robert@RWKHausSupply.com Free shipping on Rock Krawler kits. Dana 30 no question asked 1yr warranty axle kits FOR LESS!
Old July 13th, 2018, 19:01
NAXJA Member

I'm interested. How many wall units can the compressor/condenser accommodate? I was actually just looking at these. Also does this come with just 1 wall unit? I'm looking to cool a 800-850 multiroom container house. Thoughts?
Old July 17th, 2018, 07:37
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah_Bricker View Post
I'm interested. How many wall units can the compressor/condenser accommodate? I was actually just looking at these. Also does this come with just 1 wall unit? I'm looking to cool a 800-850 multiroom container house. Thoughts?
This unit comes with only one 3ton (36000BTU) indoor unit.

The unit can accommodate (2) 1.5ton (18000BTU) units though. But they come on together. Mit. offers a citi-multi unit that has one outdoor unit that has multiple indoor units that can all operate as single "zone"s but those units in a 3T would be about 8K or more if I recall.

If its only 850sq/ft. If all open or typically open, this would cool that with ease, with there is any sort of insulation in the exterior surfaces? Doesnt have to be much but at least plywood or polystyrene or such.

If you wanted to do 2 indoor units I would give you just the outdoor unit for $2250. If you buy one form a store you're at about 3700+ for it.

Or if you want this whole package I will let it go for $2450. Just looking to recoop something from it.