• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Brake Line Info

Locked98GC

NAXJA Forum User
[FONT=&quot]I used RockAuto.com for the Dorman part number for each vehicle year and model. All models for a particular year use the same Part Number (P/N) no matter if its a Sport or Laredo, 2.5L or 4.0L. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]These are all Dorman P/N's and I chose this manufacturer for consistency and pictures of item on their web site.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Different manufacturers will have a different P/N and item might be different than Dorman's. The different manufacturers might also list their P/N for different years.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The products made for other vehicles will not be an exact fit. Look at the Dorman’s site to ensure what you will be getting will work for you and be safe. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I do not work for Dorman’s/RockAuto.com or affiliated with them in any way.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have listed a couple of different vehicles for now with longer hoses. I am still working on different lengths that most likely fit on our Cherokees, again not exact replacements. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Front line (F/L or F/R), End 1, Banjo Fitting (0.0375), End 2, Female - 3/8-24 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Rear line, End 1, Junction, (x2) 3/8-24, End 2, Female - 3/8-24

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

[/FONT]

Back