• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adam's XJ FOUND!

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
Just heard from Adam. (Adamusmc2000)

His red 1996 XJ has been stolen from South Seattle Community College. He came out from class to find bits of glass where his XJ had previously been. It has CA plates on it and license # 5MIN102.

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OPEN AND CALL 9-1-1 if spotted. I am posting this other places and will come back /w a picture shortly.

J

Re: Adam's XJ STOLEN!

Man that's horrible news,:bawl: I'll also keep my eyes open. Hopefully it shows up soon, and unmolested.
kinda tiny pic but this is what we are looking for people
100_0264.jpg

Here's a recent pic from Tahuya....
CIMG0744.JPG

- Jay

Last edited:

LAME LAME LAME. That really sucks, Adam. I'll keep an eye out for it - I'll be in W Seattle tonight.

we're so very sorry.....
:eyes: keeping a watch out for it.

Hey keep your head up man. As much as it sucks, they found Drae's with minimal damage. Hopefully you'll be in the same situation soon. Best of luck dude.

Adam also asked me to post his phone number: 253.508.7797

When I talked to him last he was standing in a parking lot, waiting for the cops to show up, just as it started raining. Poor guy. The only good news is that he does have full coverage on it, so this story won't be a tragedy no matter what the outcome is.

-----Matt-----

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm pretty hopeful after hearing Dr. Drae's story.

Thanks for the initial post John, you must have my old info though. If anybody actually does see it, I did get WA plates on it, # 154 WBA.

thats bullshit. why can't people just get a fucking job and work for things like the rest of us do. hope they dont bring it down my way or they will wish they never touched it. best of luck Adam.

sean @ moscow

adamusmc2002 said:
Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm pretty hopeful after hearing Dr. Drae's story.

Thanks for the initial post John, you must have my old info though. If anybody actually does see it, I did get WA plates on it, # 154 WBA.

Just posted what I had ;)

I had it on 5 websites within 10-15 minutes of getting off the phone /w you :)

J

Well Adam,
Probably doesn't help much, but I'm in Eugene and I work for a Jeep dealer. I will most definitely keep my eyes peeled and the SIG loaded. Hope I don't see it down here sir. good luck.

Adam, sorry to hear about that. C4WD has their eyes peeled.

You other guys with your 'they'll wish they'd never touched it' and 'keep the SIG loaded' are full of shit. :rolleyes:

Avanteone said:
Just posted what I had ;)

(Yeah I figured, my bad.)

I had it on 5 websites within 10-15 minutes of getting off the phone /w you :)

J

Sweetness, that's why I called you before the police :) I think with all the Jeep guys, we've got the police outnumbered on pairs of eyes.

Adam

adamusmc2002 said:
Sweetness, that's why I called you before the police :) I think with all the Jeep guys, we've got the police outnumbered on pairs of eyes.

Adam

Adam, I assume it was SPD who took the report on it?

that sucks man. good luck.

:eyes: P-town is covered for ya. we'll keep our eyes peeled :wierd:

Mojo

Edit: i posted on timbercrawlers.com for ya

Last edited:
Back