• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any graphics artists here?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
What I'm looking for is someone who is willing to work for cheap ;) My company has some icons that need "freshening up" or rather replacement and unfortunately I don't think I will get too much of a budget to do so.

So, if there is someone (college student?) who has artistic skills and knows how to create icons and is willing to do custom work for not too much to gain experience and references, send me a PM. Btw, you don't have to be local to SoCal.

Sure this isn't for your hood?

Do they have to be able to use herculiner as a medium?

you can try contacting my wife at [email protected]

she just graduated from MIAD (milwaukee institute of art and design).
just tell her you got this from the naxja board from scorpio_vette. she'll know that's me.

put "A.Drake graphic design" in the subject line so it doesn't accidently dissapear with the blocked mail.

scorpio_vette said:
you can try contacting my wife at [email protected]

she just graduated from MIAD (milwaukee institute of art and design).
just tell her you got this from the naxja board from scorpio_vette. she'll know that's me.

put "A.Drake graphic design" in the subject line so it doesn't accidently dissapear with the blocked mail.
Email on the way

Back