• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Homemade diy eastwood paint wand?

Mcmadman

NAXJA Forum User
Im in the process of putting in no lift shackle brackets and figured while its stripped down id coat the inside of my frame with eastwood... I did not spring for the 70 dollar attachment thinking id come up woth somethong but i have no idea....a wrangler forum had a post where someone attached a length of copper tubing but i dont know how to accomplish this. Anyone have any ideas?

A quart of rust encapsulator and a quart of chassis black....i just revealed a nice sized hole umder my bumper gaurd ..i feel like my body is going to rust away before my frame tho this might be a waste of time and effort

A quart of rust encapsulator and a quart of chassis black....i just revealed a nice sized hole umder my bumper gaurd ..i feel like my body is going to rust away before my frame tho this might be a waste of time and effort

Nice write up..I already bought the paint.. Why por15?

I just like POR 15 for rusty metal. When you are not taking all the rust off. Just wiring brushing it to get all the loose stuff off.

On clean, or cleaner metal, I don't think it is the best choice.

There is prep involved. Googling it will give you an idea of what it is all about.

Back