• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I just got TWO tickets...

riverfever

NAXJA Forum User
to Big Head Todd and his Monsters on June 10 bishes!!!

Can't wait. I've never been to the Red Rocks place.

-river

riverfever said:
to Big Head Todd and his Monsters on June 10 bishes!!!

Can't wait. I've never been to the Red Rocks place.

-river
I saw them about 12 years ago.
Great band live!

I've heard nothing but good things about them live. I've also heard that Red Rocks is a fantastic place for a show. Last day of school is June 8 and the show is on the 10. Should be an excellent way to kick of summer. I believe that shortly after that, I'm heading back to MO to float some of finer Ozark streams in search of those smallies. After that...the sky's the limit. I might hit as many of the great trout waters of the West as possible. I might call this summer....riverfest. It's gonna be shweet!

What's the deal with that place? I think I've seen it from 70 but is it man made?

Just remember to look at the forcast for the day and evening of the show and bring appropriate gear - it's been known to rain at those events.

YELLAHEEP said:
Just remember to look at the forcast for the day and evening of the show and bring appropriate gear - it's been known to rain at those events.
can't emphasize that enough. nothing like bolting from a Neil Young show due to a 20 degree temperature drop followed by a downpour.

Red Rocks is the only venue where I would almost rather sit in the nosebleeds than be up front. You will love that place.

Back